[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Wellness Models May Desire
- Access the web site: Policy Issues in Genomics
- Read about the various considerations within the sections of webpage.
- Address the following questions:
- How are ethical considerations being addressed?
- What additional ethical issues can you think of that are not discussed on this page? List and explain two issues.
- Access the Informed Consent section. How are ethical issues addressed on this form?
- How do you envision that genomics and personalized medicine will change the landscape of health care?
- Evaluate the complexity of the technical issues related to managing and utilizing genomic data as discussed in chapter 24.
- Without discrimination as the framework, preventive medicine and wellness models may desire genetic testing in adults to identify genetic diseases before they cause symptoms. Outline the considerations for the shifts in health care delivery caused by personalized medicine including the management of personalized data.