[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Use Academic Writing Standards
Student Advocacy and “Sweatshop” Labor: The Case of Russell Athletic
Using the Six Steps of Decision-Making framework from this week’s content, please develop a response to the following questions related to the case study Student Advocacy and “Sweatshop” Labor: The Case of Russell Athletic (p. 109).
Recognize decision requirement: What are the factors to consider in a corporation when deciding to outsource labor to developing countries? Include the following:
- Diagnosis and analysis of causes: If labor outsourcing to developing countries is a legitimate business strategy, how can it be handled without risk of running into a sweatshop scandal?
- Development of alternatives: What are other countries doing to avoid, reduce or eliminate sweatshops?
Selection of desired alternative: Decide on alternatives for outsourcing for companies in developed countries, including whether or not to maintain or implement the same high labor standards and regulations as in the home countries.
- Implementation of alternatives: Which alternatives would be best for outsourcing for companies in the United States?
- Evaluation and feedback: Have your recommendations been implemented in other countries? Are they working? What has been the outcome?
Your well-written response should meet the following requirements:
- Be 5-6 pages in length, which does not include the title page, abstract, or required reference page, which is never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use academic writing standards and APA (7th ed) style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.