[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Total Parenteral Nutrition Partial
After studying the course materials located on Module 6: Lecture Materials & Resources page, answer the following:
1) Read ERD 32, 33, 34, 56, 57, 58 and make a summary.
1) Cure / Care ethical analysis.
2) What is a Swallow Test? When is it indicated?
3) What is Enteral Nutrition (EN)?
5) NG tu;leral Nutrition (PN)?
Total parenteral nutrition
Partial parenteral nutrition
7) What is the basic principle of N/H? Briefly describe the two exceptions.
8) Make a summary of Terri Schiavo’s case. Provide the key details, in your own words.
9) Provide an ethical analysis of Terri Schiavo’s case: should we continue with the PEG or not? Why yes or why not? You must support your answers with the bioethical analysis, terminology, and all the information you have learned.
The work is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation, and misspelling.
If references are used, please cite properly according to the current APA style. Refer to your syllabus for further detail or contact your instructor.
References: (only use them)
Ethical and Religious Directives (ERD) for Catholic Health Care Services (6th ed.). (2018)
Cioffi, A. (2018, March 24). BIO 603 3 24 18 [Video file]. Retrieved from
BIO 603 3 24 18 (youtube video)