[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Seven Critical Actions Needed
Using the research you conducted in 4-2, discuss any four of the six elements below:
- What were the drivers or reasons for the leader to initiate a change effort?
- What were the hindrances or obstacles that emerged during the change effort?
- What did you find as the key role the leader had to take in the beginning of the change effort?
- What was the communication channel the leader used to initiate the change effort?
- How did the organizational culture play a role in the success or failure of the change effort?
- What did you learn about the leader you researched that surprised you the most?
Given what you have read and what you learned about the leader that you researched, answer the following question in a journal assignment:
What are five to seven critical actions needed from a leader in an organizational change effort? Support each action with references.