[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Sensors Make Objects “
Information Systems for Business and Beyond Questions: Link for Chapter 13 Content: https://opentextbook.site/informationsystems2019/chapter/chapter-13-future-trends-in-information-systems-information-systems-introduction/
Chapter 13 questions, please answer these in a sentence or two in a separate lines for each answers:
- Which countries are the biggest users of the Internet? Social media? Mobile?
- Which country had the largest Internet growth (in %) in the last five years?
- How will most people connect to the Internet in the future?
- What are two different applications of wearable technologies?
- What are two different applications of collaborative technologies?
- What capabilities do printable technologies have?
- How will advances in wireless technologies and sensors make objects “findable”?
- What is enhanced situational awareness?
- What is a nanobot?
- What is a UAV?
Please answer the following question in a paragraph ( 100 -150 words)
If you were going to start a new technology business, which of the emerging trends do you think would be the biggest opportunity? Do some original research to estimate the market size.
Use the references Style: APA-7