[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] “ Revisit Three Months
To complete this assignmen you have to read the case studi attached.
Women’s Health Case Studi
General Guidelines for Comprehensive Case Stud
You will complete the Aquifer case, Internal Medicine 14: 18-year-old female for pre-college physical, focusing on the “Revisit three months later” for this assignmen.
After completing the Aquifer case, you will present the case and supporting evidence in a PowerPoin presentatio with the following components:
- Slide 1: Title, Student Name, Course, Date
- Slide 2: Summary or synopsis of Judy Pham’s case
- Slide 3: HPI
- Slide 4: Medical History
- Slide 5: Family History
- Slide 6: Social History
- Slide 7: ROS
- Slide 8: Examinationn
- Slide 9: Labs (In-house)
- Slide 10: Primary Diagnosis and 3 Differential Diagnoses – ranked in priority
Primary Diagnosis should be supported by data in the patient’s history, exame, and lab results.
- Slide 11: Management Plan: medication (dose, route, frequency), non-medication treatment, tests ordered, education, follow-up/referral.
- Slide 12-16: An evaluation of 5 evidence-based articles applicable to Ms. Pham’s case: evaluate 1 article per slide.
- Include title, author, and year of article
- Brief summary/purpose of the studi
- How did the studi support Ms. Pham’s case?
Coourse texts will not count as a scholarly source. If using data from websites you must go back to the literature source for the information; no secondary sources are allowed, e.g. Medscape, UptoDate, etc.
- Slide 17: Reference List