[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Recovering Deleted Mac Os
2 PAGES, Arial Font, double space
You are an experienced digital forensics specialist for DigiFirm Investigation Company. One of your clients is a small music production company. One day you receive a phone call from Andrea, the owner, and president of the music company. Andrea believes one of her employees, a sound technician, has been stealing intellectual property from the company. She thinks he is copying original music scores and then selling them to upstart musicians, claiming that he wrote them. Andrea checked the employee’s computer the previous night and thinks he has been deleting the files to cover his tracks. He uses an Apple computer. There are several tools available for recovering files that have been deleted from an Apple computer including:
- Disk Drill, https://www.cleverfiles.com/disk-drill-win.html
- Mac Undelete, http://www.macundelete.com/
- Free Undelete Mac, http://www.freeundeletemac.com
For this assignment:
- Research the three specific tools that can aid in recovering deleted Mac OS files.
- Write a report about the capabilities of each tool.
- Briefly describe what can and cannot be retrieved from the Mac OS operating systems.
- Recommend one of the tools for use in this case and justify your recommendation.