[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Project Purpose Design Requirements
You work as a network consultant for West Consulting, a graphic design and printing company. West Consulting is growing in customer and sales volume and, therefore, is expanding its local campus in Des Moines IA, and adding a test location in Australia.
You are tasked with designing a network to support their growth and expansion plan and drafting a proposal. You will work on this project over the next five weeks. The first task is to confirm your understanding of the project and outline your high-level plan to approach the design.
Refer to the West Consulting Network Design Summary document, which lists the network requirements and configuration details.
Create a Customer Design Summary that includes the following:
- Project Summary
- A description of the organization, the business environment, and the project purpose
- Design Requirements
- Desired functional network requirements, any technical constraints, and network performance or design goals
- Existing High-Level Network Infrastructure Survey
- Include both a logical topology diagram (layer 3) and a physical network diagram of current infrastructure and routing.
- Implementation Plan
- Description of a high-level network upgrade plan based on Cisco’s network design lifecycle principles and an explanation of how your plan addresses West Consulting’s goals and strategies
Diagram your current network survey in Microsoft® Visio®.
Document the remainder of your Customer Design Summary as a 2- to 3-page Microsoft® Word document
Note: You will complete assignments related to this project throughout this course. The assignments build on one another. Therefore, it is recommended that you select the delivery method of a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation or a Microsoft® Word document to use throughout these assignments. Also, you will use this completed assignment as you work on next week’s assignment.
Submit your assignment a DOC/DOCX word document and a separate diagram in VSD/VSDX format. Microsoft Visio file.