[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Prepare Two Personal Reflection
Part 1: Two Reflection Papers
Students will prepare two personal reflection papers on a team-based topic provided by the instructor.
Reflection Paper Two
Take from what you presented in your first reflection paper and respond to the following three REQUIRED ITEMS in about 750 – 1000 words each (1 to 2 pages).
- Item 1: Describe one action you, as an individual, could have taken this semester that would have improved the small group experience you shared in your first paper and tell why it would have improved the group’s experience.
- Item 2: List/Identify 3 theories/models that were helpful in your team experience and explain why it was helpful.
- Item 3: Describe something you learned this semester that you will use in a future group or team to make sure that team members are valued and appreciated.
Required Elements of Reflection Paper:
- This reflection should be about your experiences in one group with which you are or recently were actively involved.
- Describe the most important insights about yourself in the group using the theories and models in this course and applying them to your insights. This assignment is not a diagnostic paper about the group; it’s about your reflections (not what you did).
- NOTE: Background information/situational context should not require more than a half page of description. Please do not use your group in this class as the subject of this paper. The paper should clearly reflect an understanding of class readings and discussions.
Required Formatting of Reflection Paper:
- These papers should be double-spaced, 12-point font, and between 1-2 pages in length excluding the title page and reference page;
- Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name;
- Third person writing is required. Third person means that there are no words such as “I, me, my, we, or us” (first person writing), nor is there use of “you or your” (second person writing). If uncertain how to write in the third person, view this link: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/first-second-and-third-person.
- Contractions are not used in business writing, so you are expected NOT to use contractions in writing this assignment.
- The expectation is that you provide a robust use of the course readings. No other books besides the course eBook can be used. When using a source document, the expectation is that the information is cited and referenced with a page or paragraph number.
- Use a minimum of 4 references (two will come from the course material)
- Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page;
- Submit the paper in the Assignment Folder.