[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Pharmacology 8 Page Research
Course name SCIN 255: Principles of Pathophysiology and Pharmacology
8 page research paper on any disease that can affect the body: HIV/AIDS
The paper must be in APA format and should include the following:
*Paper (8 pages of content/no less than 2000 words)
– A thorough description of the disease/condition
– Current statistics of those affected
– Causes, if known or suspected
– Signs and symptoms of the disease or condition
– Explanations on how the various body systems are affected
– Any medications/treatments that are available, if any.
Paper should be written in the THIRD PERSON taking the individual out of the writing and avoiding pronouns such as I, we, my, our (first person) and you, yours, your, us, we (second person). You should deal with facts and not opinions, thus providing citations within your paper and on your
reference page. Focus on the subject itself and not on your feelings about the subject. The use of third person retains a formal tone in your writing. The use of first and second person can make a document seem more casual.