[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Least 7 – 10
Writing a Public Health Grant/Contract Application in Response to an FOA This assignment provides you the opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge you have gained in your MPH program studies. You will now set your sights on the actual grant or contract application process.
The FOA associated with this public health intervention will be used as the basis for your grant or contract application. Conduct research, analyze the subject matter, and synthesize your findings to include the following steps in your grant application:
- Read and analyze all instructions for your chosen grant or contract FOA very precisely to understand the requirements of the application.
- Using your new knowledge, compile all FOA requirements to be used as references in preparation for your research paper.
- Develop a 15-20 page research paper, completing the following elements:
- Identify the name of FOA and organization soliciting bids
- Produce a needs assessment
- Define your problem statement
- Identify your chosen methodology to address the identified needs
- Describe your proposed evaluation plan
- Outline a budget proposal and justifications
- Identify partners to be engaged
- Provide a conclusion
Write a 15–20-page, double-spaced paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Your goal is to fully inform your audience about your chosen public health intervention and chosen FOA.
Utilize at least 7–10 scholarly sources in your research and be sure to include a references page. Write in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrate ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and display accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.