[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Lead Healthcare Projects Based
Consider how you have developed the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that enable your achievement of Goals listed below. Then reflect on how systems and organizational theories for quality improvement of healthcare organizations and systems, critiquing the complex roles and responsibilities of healthcare leadership and administration, analyzing models of quality improvement and project management to lead healthcare projects based on contemporary theory and research, promoting interdisciplinary teamwork, and engaging in self-evaluation to improve leadership skills has helped you achieve the goals below:
- Development of needed advanced competencies for increasingly complex practice, faculty, and leadership roles.
- Enhanced knowledge to improve nursing practice and patient outcomes.
- Enhanced leadership skills to strengthen practice and health care delivery.
- Employ effective communication and collaborative skills in the development and implementation of practice models, peer review, practice guidelines, health policy, standards of care, and/or other scholarly products.
- Lead interprofessional teams in the analysis of complex practice and organizational issues.