[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Introduction Body Conclusion Supporting
The primary goal of persuasive speaking is to convince the audience to accept your point of view. The speech is organized in such a way as to encourage the audience to accept all or part of the expressed viewpoint.
Using the persuasive speech outline created in Unit 6, incorporate the instructor and peer feedback to help create the speaking outline to use for the delivery of the persuasive speech. Then create a recording of yourself delivering the speech using recording software. Suggestions for recording software are found in the Read Me First Section in the course This assignment has three parts.
Step 2: Complete the Self-Critique
Watch the video recording of your persuasive speech video to provide a self-critique of the content and delivery. Answer the following prompts as a form of self-critique in an MS Word Document:
- What was your process to prepare your speech?
- What challenges did you have when preparing your speech? How did you overcome them?
- What challenges did you have recording your speech? How did you overcome them?
- Do you recognize the following in your speech; please explain:
- Supporting materials with verbal citations
- What changes would you make to the speech?
- Provide a critique of your presentation delivery – eye contact, vocal tone, and variation, presence, or lack of vocalized pauses and stumbles, etc.