[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Identify Two New Evidence
This week, you will revisit your focus topic and the behavioral health issue that you chose in Week 3. You will also continue to visualize yourself in your role as a clinical manager at a local non-profit mental health clinic.
This time, the director of clinical services has informed you that the clinic recently obtained a $25,000 grant to address the very issue you have chosen as your focus. Because the clinical director knows you are passionate about this topic, you have been asked to identify two new evidence-based programs that address this issue. You will present both programs to the clinic’s Board of Directors via a PowerPoint presentation. Based on the quality of your presentation, the board will choose one of your programs to implement within the clinic.
To complete this assignment, utilize the NREPP database on SAMHSA’s website. You must address the following for each program:
- Provide each program’s name or title.
- Explain each program and how it could address issues surrounding your selected behavioral health issue.
- Document each program’s outcomes (from research provided on NREPP).
- Explain necessary resources and/or estimated costs associated with program implementation.
- Discuss your role in developing and implementing agency policy for both interventions.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists and should cite material appropriately. Add audio to each slide using the Media section of the Insert tab in the top menu bar for each slide.
Support your presentation with at least two scholarly resources in addition to the NREPP database. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide