[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Honduras Homeless Native American
Requires LopeswriteAssessment Description
As a mental health worker, it is important for you to know how to examine the various cultural dynamics within greater culture and be able to explain specific cultural implications when working with various populations. This assignment will assist you in learning these concepts.
First, select a family system from the list below:
- Illegal immigrant family from Honduras
- Homeless Native American family
- Single-parent Christian family
- Same-sex mixed race family
As a mental health worker, you will create a brochure resource guide for your selected family system. Use the SAMHSA website and your state resources to assist you.
Address the following topics in your brochure:
- Describe the needs of this particular population.
- Explain the various culture dynamics that a family in this population deals with. Using the SAMHSA website, provide resources for the family to refer to in order to meet their needs. What challenges will this family system meet?
- Describe the culture and subculture of the selected family system. Provide local community programs that your selected family system can use to meet their needs.
The brochure should be tri-fold and utilize the space on both sides. Include images, but be certain they are small files.You may use available Word templates for this assignment.
Cite two to five scholarly sources to support your claims. Provide a space for references on the brochure.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assessment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a scoring guide. Please review the scoring guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Course Materials if you need assistance.
Turn in the completed assignment at the end of Topic 6.