[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] “ Good Deed ”
Assignment 5.1: Altruism
Define the term, Altruism.
- Answer the following questions.
- Think of a time when you helped someone. Explain what occurred in that situation.
- Was your “good deed” (helping out the other person) truly a good deed? Were you in fact acting altruistically, meaning that you got nothing in return for helping out?
- Can you think of hearing about a situation through the media where someone helped someone out and it was or was not altruistic in nature? What was the situation?
Assignment Expectations for Grading:
1. Demonstration of critical thinking, scholarship, and ability to connect and apply the material
2. Comprehensiveness and completeness of your responses
3. Adherence to the written instructions
4. Spelling and grammar