[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Expected Physical Findings Differential
Please do all case scenarios following the assignment guidelines.
Please provide an example of a case studi with the provided presenting complaint specific to each of these systems. This case should present the clinical approach and decision-making process involved in diagnostic reasoning and therapeutic decision-making.
You will present a Fictitious Illustrative Case presentation on the following topics
- A neurological complaint of daily Migraines in a 48 yr old female.
- Cardiovascular – HTN- BP – 180/90 average BP for a 55 yr old man with no other medical conditions.
- Diabetes- HgA1c- 11.0 – first office visit for a 50 yr old obese female
- Orthopedics- Low back pain in a 45 yr old male construction worker
- EENT- 7 yr. old with ear pain
Include the following in each case:
Subjective data- questions to be asked
Objective data- Expected physical findings
Cannot miss the diagnosis
Clinical Guidelines for specific diagnosis