[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] ‘ Ctc Plagiarism Statement
- Write a 750-1000 word argumentation/persuasion essay using any approach as a method of development.
- You MUST cite a minimum of two references/sources. Research is REQUIRED for this essay.
- You must write in third person point of view.
An effective argumentative essay must have evidence to make its case; most arguments that occur in daily life happen in the heat of the moment and are more likely directed toward saving one’s own pride than toward giving clear and supportive proof to one’s claims.
- Your essay must contain the following plagiarism acknowledgement before or after the essay, but in the same Word document:
“I have read and understand the ‘CTC Plagiarism Statement’ listed in this course. I understand that my essay will not be accepted without this statement. I have included the proper documentation and if my essay contains any form of undocumented sources, I may automatically receive a 0 on this assignment.”Writing ApproachBefore attempting this essay:
- Review all of the chapter sections located in Lessons 6 and 7.
- Review the available documents and sources located at the Helpful Resources folder on the course menu.
- Understand MLA format, i.e. creating a formal heading, citing in-text, and creating the Works Cited page.
Writing AssignmentPurpose: to persuade
You ‘must’ choose from the three topics below only.
- The impact of technology on critical thinking skills–is it making people smarter or not-smarter?
- A cashless society and social credit scores–is turning over financial freedom a positive or a negative?
- Is Social Media responsible for the growing lack of critical thinking among student-age people who blindly accept whatever the ‘influencers’ tell them to accept?
Make sure you find actual research. Facts, stats, and data are most helpful. Use www.pubmed.gov as a starting point for your research.
- Research for appropriate evidence to support your argument. While you are researching, be sure to note all information necessary to fill out your Works Cited page for that entry.
- Remember your conclusion and your Works Cited page in MLA format.
Important: Your paper will be checked for plagiarism using SafeAssign or similar third parties to review and evaluate for originality and intellectual integrity. Plagiarized papers, whether intentional or simply due to ignorance will receive a total grade of zero. Read the following information on plagiarism.