[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Constructive Intentionality Impacts Innovation
Week 3 DiscussionThis is a required assignment worth 15 points (15-points/1000-points). Assignment must be submitted by the due date. No late assignments are allowed. Please discuss the following topics and provide substantive comments to at least two other posts. Select from the following list four (4) topics and discuss. Use only 50-words max per topic to discuss and present your answer. The discussion questions this week are from Chapter’s 3 & 4 (Jamsa, 2013).Chapter 3 topics:
- Define and describe PaaS.
- List the benefits of PaaS solutions.
- Describe potential disadvantages of PaaS.
- Describe how a cloud-based database management system differs from an on-site database.
- List the computing resources normally provided with a PaaS.
Chapter 4 topics:
- Define and describe IaaS.
- Define and describe system redundancy. Discuss how you might use IaaS to implement a redundancy plan.
- Define and describe load balancing. Discuss how you might use IaaS to implement load balancing.
- Define and describe NAS. Assume you must implement a shared file system within the cloud. What company would you select? Why? What costs should your client expect to pay for cloud-based data on a gigabyte (GB) basis?
- Define and describe colocation. Discuss how you might use IaaS to implement colocation.
- Compare and contrast a cloud-based disk storage device (with a file system) with a cloud based database.
- Compare and contrast physical, dedicated virtual, and shared virtual servers. Search the web for companies that provide each. What cost should a customer expect to pay for each?
Note: You are required to use at least two-peer reviewed sources (besides your textbook) to answer the above questions. The initial post is due by Wednesday at 11:59pm ET. You must engage on at least three separate days (by Wednesday for the first post and two additional days of peer engagement). Do not wait until Sunday to engage with peers, this should be an active conversation with your peers. When replying to peers be sure to engage with substantial posts that add to the conversation.
- Week 3 DiscussionAfter completing the reading this week, we reflect on a few key concepts this week:
- Discuss what power in the context of leadership is and how it relates to bullying within organizations. Also note how this impacts productivity.
- Discuss what organizational culture is and how it impacts work productivity. Also, note how organizational culture impacts the success of innovation implementation.
- How does culture impact leadership? Can culture be seen as a constraint on leadership?
- Please be sure to answer all the questions above in the initial post.Please ensure the initial post and two response posts are substantive. Substantive posts will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Expand on the topic, by adding additional thoughtful information
- Answer a question posted by another student in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source
- Make an argument
- At least one scholarly (peer-reviewed) resource should be used in the initial discussion thread. Please ensure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use APA references and in-text citations.Please be sure to engage by Wednesday at 11:59pm ET and then engage on two more days throughout the week (for a total of three days of engagement, before Sunday at 11:59pm, ET.
- Week 3 Written AssignmentThis week’s journal article focuses on attribution theory and how it influences the implementation of innovation technologies. Two types of employee attributions are noted in the article (intentionality and deceptive intentionality), please review these concepts and answer the following questions:
- Provide a high-level overview/ summary of the case study
- Note how constructive intentionality impacts innovation implementations
- Find another article that adds to the overall findings of the case and note how attribution-based perspective enhances successful innovation implementations. Please be explicit and detailed in answering this question.
- Be sure to use the UC Library for scholarly research. Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.The paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
- APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
- The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Don’t forget that the grade also includes the quality of writing.