[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Citing Sources Using Sws
Part 1: Ethics in Writing
Tools are used by faculty to evaluate ethical writing. Writing that is flagged is deemed not your own words, not properly cited or plagiarized, is a violation of the academic integrity policy. To avoid this be sure to summarize, paraphrase and cite your sources.
1. Review the following resources:
2. Go to any webpage of the website of the company you selected from the Approved Company List.
- Using the Citation Generator In-Text Citation Tool create and post an SWS formatted in-text citation.
- Using the Citation Generator Source List Tool create and post an SWS formatted source list citation.
Part 2: Ethics in Business
- Have you witnessed unethical practices in the workplace?
- If so, share your experience with the class and explain how this impacted your perception of the business.
- If not, research to find a current example of unethical business practices, share the source, and explain how you would have handled this situation differently.
- Support your response using SWS formatted in-text and source list citations.