[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Child Ratios Group Size
In this discussion, you will be examining different elements of the environment that support or hinder responsive care of infants and toddler.
Some of these elements are:
- Primary care
- Daily schedule of activities
- Use of containers IE: swings, bouncers
- Continuity of care
- Adult/Child Ratios
- Group size restrictions
- Outdoor time requirements
- Concern of risk
- Licensing Standards or Dept. of Health Regulations
In your initial post,
- Select three elements from the list provided and explain how an environment needs to be set up in order to implement the three selected elements.
- How do these elements support a responsive, quality learning, relationship-based environment?
- Now, select three elements that you think inhibit learning and development and explain how each inhibits learning and what you can do to adapt or overcome these elements.