[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Chapter 8 Questions 1
Chapter 8 Questions
1) What types of individuals are not appropriate for group programs?
2) What are the advantages and limitations of group counseling in comparison to individual counseling?
3) What is the role and what are the main tasks of the group leaders?
4) What is meant by group norms and rules?
5) Do you feel qualified to run a group?
Chapter 9 Questions:
1) How does anger regulate aggression?
2) Describe the differences in anger management between under controlled and overcontrolled offenders. Which would you think would be easier to work with and which has a better treatment outcome?
3) How does perceived injustice serve as a source of anger?