[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Attached Select 1
Based on your evaluation of an organization or a segment of an organization in the previous
Learning Project: Company Analysis and Evaluation Project Assignment (attached), select 1
contemporary management technique (listed in the Blocher & Hicks text) (attached) is not currently being implemented in the organization/segment that could aid the organization/segment in achieving its
critical success factors (CSFs).
Using the electronic databases provided by the Jerry Falwell Library and other sources, search
for journal articles in professional, peer-reviewed accounting and business journals that pertain
to the contemporary management technique chosen.
The assignment must be 12–15 double-spaced pages, with 1-inch margins and current APA pagination. The font must be 12-point Times New Roman. It must include references from at least 6 different sources. Be sure to include a title page and a reference page. The title page and the reference page do not count as part of the 12–15-page length requirement.
Address the following in order:
1. Rationale for the contemporary management technique selected
2. In-depth analysis of the technique, in which you fully describe the technique, its
implementation process, its application by other organizations, its applicability to your
organization/segment, and your plan for implementation
1. Avoid using first and second person (e.g., “I,” “we,” “you,” etc.).
2. You must reference a minimum of your textbooks and 6 additional scholarly sources. Wikipedia, Investopedia, and the like are not considered scholarly sources and should not be used. Any use of these sources will be grounds for a 50-point deduction.
3. Any personal communication should be cited appropriately within the text; however, citations of personal communication are not needed for the reference section.
4. An abstract and table of contents are not needed.
5. Ensure you include Biblical Integration. How the Bible applies to the company/technique
Contemporary Management Techniques Rubric (attached) for more information concerning the point breakdowns.