[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Approximately 3 – 5
Include in your annotated bibliography:
- APA citations and annotations for four (4) sources you deem relevant to answering your research question and addressing your thesis; however, you are only required to reference three (3) scholarly sources.
For each source:
- List the source in proper APA format. The references should be organized in alphabetical order by author as on an APA bibliography page.
- Follow the source with a brief annotation that summarizes the source information (approximately 3–5 sentences). You may quote briefly from the source,
but do not copy and paste from the abstract. Include internal citations as needed.
- In 1 or 2 sentences, explain and evaluate the source’s relevance and significance to your thesis. Does the information from this source support
or discredit your thesis?
- Use an academic tone and style.