[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] Action — Inspire
message to your political representative(s). Address the following in your message:
- Use the appropriate structure for the delivery format (letter or email).
- Introduce yourself and your intent or request.
- Describe the social problem and impacts of the policy in question.
- Use facts, stories, or other details to appeal to the representative(s) and connect the policy work to their district or state.
- Provide a call to action—inspire your representative(s) to rise to this occasion.
Submit a 1-page reflection of your process for writing a message to your political representative(s). Address the following in your short reflection: