[Unlock Answer From @10/Pg] 2018 Significantly Improved Since
Performance Lawn Equipment (PLE) – Read the file description in pages 31-32 and answer the following questions.Your manager, Elizabeth Burke, has received several questions from other managers regarding On-time delivery, Process costs, and employee retention. Using statistical tools and analysis, she would like you to provide her with some answers using the Performance Lawn Equipment Database File
- In the worksheet, On-Time Delivery, has the proportion of on-time deliveries in 2018 significantly improved since 2014?
- Although engineering has collected data on alternative process costs for building transmissions in the worksheet Transmission Costs, why didn’t they reach a conclusion as to whether one of the proposed processes is better than the current process?
- Are there differences in employee retention due to gender, or whether the employee is from the local area in the data in the worksheet Employee Retention?
Conduct appropriate statistical analyses and hypothesis tests to answer these questions and summarize your results in a formal report to your (fictional) manager, Ms. Burke.
- To answer the questions, you must use the statistical techniques discussed in this course.
- There is no unique solution to this case study. The statistical techniques used should appropriately answer the questions.
- This is not group work. The submitted work should be unique and your own. The percentage of plagiarism will be checked with Safeassign; it shouldn’t exceed 35%. You have access to that percentage after submitting your work.
- Your report should be a word document. You must also submit the Excel file showing your own work.
- Don’t focus on describing the techniques you used; the core of the report should be on what your numbers mean (interpretations) for the firm PLE. Keep in mind that your manager may not be a technical person and may only be interested in the insights provided in order to make a strategic decision about the company and its activities. Your detailed technical work will be shown in the Excel file in case your manager has some technical background. However, you should show the most useful results and interpret them in your report (the word document).
- Present a professional report with an introduction summarizing what PLE is about and the aim of your task/report. The main part of the document should be on providing interpretations, insights, and recommendations for the different issues. Your conclusion should summarize your findings and recommendations.
EXAMPLE OF A CASE STUDY REPORT PROVIDED
This is an example of a case study report submitted by a former student. The topic is not the same as yours but this should give you a pretty good understanding of how to write a technically sound report. The alignment/organization doesn’t need to be exactly the same. Your work will be checked for plagiarism with SafeAssign. Make sure that the percentage given by SafeAssign doesn’t exceed 35%.