1. In algorithms. Order them by their efficiency. Explain your ans each of the following cases you are given running times of 6 wer a)3nlog(n) b) 20n32 c)2nn d)40n! e)18n2 f)7n(log(n)
Database Application Development – Scripting languages are used to develop dynamic Web sites, offering tight integration with databases and the ability to offer portability and stability through a variety of environments. There are a variety of scripting languages that operate on a variety of platforms.What scripting languages are available today?What platform do they operate on?Where do you use the different languages?What is some of the criteria to determine which language you will use?Please answer each question with 2-3 paragraphs along with this needs to be original work.
A bare-footed person whose feet are at 32°C steps on a large aluminum block at 20°C. Treating both the feet and the aluminum block as semi-infinite solids, determine the contact surface temperature. What would your answer be if the person stepped on a wood block instead? At room temperature, the
for aluminum, 0.38 kJ/m2 ·°C for wood, and 1.1 kJ/m2 ·°C for human flesh.
Consider a flat plate steadily oscillating with velocity V0 sin ωt on top of another flat plate (Fig. 3P-4). The pressure and dry friction coefficient between the plate are p and μ, respectively. Find the steady periodic temperature fluctuations in the system.
A vision system is designed to measure the angle at which the arm of a robot deviates from the vertical; however, the vision system is not totally accurate. The results from observations is a continuous random variable with a uniform distribution. If the measurement indicates that the range of the angle is between 9.7 and 10.5 degrees, what is the probability that the actual angle is between 9.9 and 10.1 degrees?
If I have a process that contains 3 threads and theses threads are running concurrently with a quantum assigned by the CPU to the parent process of the 3 threads, what happens if instead of have one kernel thread for 3 user threads, I have 3 kernel threads to 3 user threads? Does that mean that the parent process of the 3 threads gets 3 times the quantum time?
What is the difference between human-caused and othernatural threats? Which one is easier to anticipate? Explain. Arethere differences in how they should be addressed? Explain. Attached
3. Consider the following sorting algorithm: First sort the first two thirds of the elements in the array. Next sort the last two thirds of the elements of the array. Finally, sort the first two thirds again. (After each two-thirds sort, the relevant elements are stored in the same two thirds of the array were they resided before the sort; no extra storage is allocated.)
(a) Give an informal but convincing explanation (not a rigorous proof by induction) of why this algorithm returns a fully sorted array.
(b) Find a recurrence relation for the worst-case running time of this algorithm, then solve it by applying the Master Theorem.
write a program printing a string vertic
Q2) Printing a string vertically Write a program that will prompt the user to enter a sentence (string data), read that entire sentence into your program as a single string, and then process the string to print each letter of the string to the screen on separate lines, such that the string is printed vertically. .Hint: use the string methods length () and charAt (int) with a for loop. Example Execution (user input in green) Please enter a sentence: Hey there! Your sentence printed vertically is: e h e
3. Suppose you implement the functionality of a priority queue using a sorted array (e.g., from biggest to smallest). What is the worst-case running time of Insert and Extract-Min, respectively?
(Assume that you have a large enough array to accommodate the Insertions that you face.)
( ) Θ(1) and Θ(n)
( ) Θ(n) and Θ(1)
( ) Θ(logn) and Θ(1)
( ) Θ(n) and Θ(n)
About Essay supply
Essay-supply.com is a custom writing service that provides online on-demand writing work for assistance purposes. All the work should be used in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws. You should not use these materials as your own or for submission
Talk to us
- +1 760 970-5451
Our Essay writing Services
- Nursing Essay writing services
- Coursework writing services
- Illustrative Essay writing services
- Research Paper writing services
- Term Paper writing services
- Case Study writing services
- Scholarship writing services
- why students Essaysupply.com
- Money back Guarantee
- Terms of service